-  [Home] [WT

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 1863)
Message
BB Codes
Captcha
File
[]
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 2000 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Read the rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Currently 1299 unique user posts. View Catalog

  • Blotter updated: 2013-05-24 Show/Hide Show All

File 130764571914.jpg - (257.52KB , 1209x957 , tf2-camo.jpg )
1863 No. 1863
The captcha was "Finally,". Wierd.
Expand all images
>> No. 1864
File 130764699425.png - (214.82KB , 316x331 , 12979127559.png )
1864
>>1863

I had quite the giggling fits from this.
>> No. 1872
File 13078392062.jpg - (400.99KB , 2324x871 , tf-blackmail.jpg )
1872
derp
>> No. 1874
>>1872
I lost it at 'doity'
>> No. 1894
File 130811673146.jpg - (214.50KB , 1350x838 , tf2-exam.jpg )
1894
The smudgy sketchy lines under everything are, in fact, the product of lovingly applied computer painting barf.
>> No. 1908
File 130819298872.jpg - (210.92KB , 1104x1314 , tf2-heavysolly.jpg )
1908
I might bugger around with the colouring later, but... eh. This board needs moar Heavy.
>> No. 1909
>>1908
creep but hot
also there is no condom in 1967
>> No. 1910
>>1909
Man, I don't want to start anything, but there absolutely were condoms in the 1960's! In fact, condom use in the USA started exploding in the 1940's-50's, though not as widespread as 80's and beyond, it was still a pretty significant amount of couples using them.
>> No. 1911
>>1910
To further support this statement, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condom#1930_to_present
>> No. 1914
>>1909
Dude, there were condoms in ancient Rome. Made from sheep guts. I'm pretty sure people in 1967 at least had the technology to slap intestines on their wang.
>> No. 1916
>>1909
Different annon here.

Only thing seemed anachronistic for me in that picture was packaking, but apparently those were available (says http://www.ep.tc/condom-envelopes/ this). I tought condoms were packed only in tins back then.
>> No. 1936
>>1909

Not only did they have condoms back then, they had them during WW2, also. One of my history Profs in college told us that one of the US's largest condom makers was approached by the US Army to make large-size condoms to cover the barrel of rifles for cover in the rain and such. The manufacturers confirmed they could do so, and the army asked the manufacturer to label the condoms "Extra Small" to fuck with the heads of any Axis soldiers who found them. ;)
>> No. 1939
THATS NICE TAKE YOUR NITPICKING ELSEWHERE THIS AINT /DIS/
>> No. 1940
>>1939
I agree with him. geez ok, sorry I was wrong but seriously? It's isn't a competition to see who is the smartest.
>> No. 1941
File 130843634256.jpg - (10.45KB , 294x189 , nowyouknow.jpg )
1941
>>1911
>>1914
>>1916
>>1936
>> No. 1942
File 130846624488.jpg - (226.93KB , 903x1128 , tf2-moarwip2.jpg )
1942
oooookay........
>> No. 1943
Um, I fail to see how anything anyone said here "proves" they are smarter. More knowledge, maybe. I posted what I did because I thought it was amusing, even funny.
>> No. 1960
>>1943 (just adding to your point) And I fail to see how all this condom-talk has anything to do with the awesomeness that is OP's porn drawing skills... I'm just sayin'
>> No. 1968
Hmm... I love your artwork Pseudonym. Tell me, would you mind re-posting your Sniper/Scout comic..? That one is to die for!
>> No. 1969
>>1968
THIS.
I'm glad someone else asked because I was too embarrassed.
You should totally post the one that came before that one, too. Yanno. If ya feel like it.
>> No. 1972
File 130897140544.jpg - (184.57KB , 1033x1051 , tf2-aftermath1.jpg )
1972
People looked at that thing? Aww...... and sure, I can post it again.
>> No. 1973
File 130897144216.jpg - (187.95KB , 1131x1042 , tf2-aftermath2.jpg )
1973
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>> No. 1974
File 130897166261.jpg - (232.33KB , 1082x1176 , tf2-aftermath3.jpg )
1974
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>> No. 1975
File 130897174022.jpg - (227.69KB , 1131x1113 , tf2-aftermath4.jpg )
1975
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>> No. 1976
File 130897224550.jpg - (252.52KB , 1144x1193 , tf2-aftermath5.jpg )
1976
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>> No. 1977
File 130897231427.jpg - (246.07KB , 1352x1193 , tf2-aftermath6.jpg )
1977
A MODEST QUANTITY OF PENISES
>> No. 1978
File 130897236597.jpg - (230.41KB , 1244x1306 , tf2-aftermath7.jpg )
1978
NOT NEARLY ENOUGH DICKS
>> No. 1979
File 130897245937.jpg - (311.55KB , 1252x1306 , tf2-aftermath8.jpg )
1979
Still working on a bigger picture of "Demoman and Sniper fucking on a tropical island".
>> No. 1980
File 130897250065.jpg - (222.99KB , 1194x1221 , tf2-aftermath9.jpg )
1980
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>> No. 1981
File 130897279369.jpg - (234.33KB , 1303x1221 , tf2-aftermath10.jpg )
1981
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 1982
File 130897285530.jpg - (230.55KB , 1194x1276 , tf2-aftermath11.jpg )
1982
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>> No. 1983
Thank you for uploading it again! I enjoyed myself just as much as last time!Glad you're doing a big picture of Demo and Sniper, too.
>> No. 1985
"Getting off on this in ways that don't even make sense anymore" is still my favourite panel.
>> No. 1987
Ahhh... This comic is still fresh as a daisy. Good work.
>> No. 1994
File 130906703133.jpg - (63.39KB , 525x420 , tf-thought.jpg )
1994
>>1985

Hehe... the dialogue for this was very fun to write, especially the Scout. C'mon, Scout- less overanalysing, more humping!
>> No. 2016
File 130924904172.jpg - (325.67KB , 1050x1388 , tf-tropicalfantasy.jpg )
2016
The shirts were a real pain. I also decided to change the theme from "crazy drunk sex on a tropical island" to "crazy drunk sex at the July Fourth picnic". It's easy to mistake a volleyball pit for a tropical island when you're drunk enough, right?
>> No. 2018
File 130925543768.jpg - (136.08KB , 344x295 , s02e03_066.jpg )
2018
>>2016

Oh man.
>> No. 2020
>>2016
YES. SO MUCH YES.
Also, your feet look much better! Way to improve in such a short amount of time! Bare feet are hard!
>> No. 2021
File 130927391619.gif - (736.02KB , 480x300 , joejack.gif )
2021
>>2016

Words are not sufficient to describe the sheer win in this. I was hoping you'd post something like it after dat comic, but damn.
>> No. 2023
File 130927807782.jpg - (55.58KB , 494x464 , FFFFFFF.jpg )
2023
>>2016

Yes.
>> No. 2024
>>2016
This is amazing!
>> No. 2039
>>2016

I approve, immensely.
>> No. 2040
File 130946737758.png - (144.14KB , 428x321 , DICKS EVERWHERE.png )
2040
>>2018

I love you forever.
>> No. 2041
File 130947001356.jpg - (367.83KB , 1625x1166 , tf2-rosen.jpg )
2041
Aw, shucks. I didn't know the thing with the hawaiian shirts would entertain so many people!

Here's more porn. Inspired by one of the fics in the archive.
>> No. 2042
>>2041

Oh man, I love that fic.
>> No. 2043
>>2042

I beg of you, what is this glorious fic called, because God damn, I love bloody threesomes that involve Heavy and Medic.
>> No. 2045
>>2041
Holy crap I remember this. I love you long time.
>> No. 2046
>>2043

http://tf2chan.net/archives/afanfic/threads/%5B%20Heidenroslein%20%5D%20-%20Medic&Heavy&Sniper%20-%20by%20Ciepher.html

Here you go.
>> No. 2064
>>2046
I am eternally grateful for this
>> No. 2144
File 131036515588.jpg - (252.04KB , 1060x1059 , tf2-discipline.jpg )
2144
ARRRGGHHHHHHH

It's 3 a.m., have some helmets.
>> No. 2147
>>2144
YES MA'AM!!!
>> No. 2179
>>2144
I like everything about this. Ow at all those cut marks across Engineer's butt, but he's looking quite pleased anyway.
>> No. 2227
Never stop drawing!
>> No. 2472
I think that's one of the few porns that actually incorporate the fact that our favorite mercs are constantly being baked by the sun for hours on end.
>> No. 2473
File 131224379642.jpg - (292.67KB , 1300x1097 , tf2-dontwannashare.jpg )
2473
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>> No. 2474
>>2473
I highly approve of this!
>> No. 2477
File 131225332958.png - (1.80MB , 1300x1097 , redline.png )
2477
>>2473
The idea, pose, and expressions are hot, but jesus christ the proportions need serious work.

Their legs are too skinny and their asses are too flat. And their arms are downright enormous. Sniper's hand alone looks even bigger than his face. The arm thicknesses look more appropriate on someone like Heavy or Soldier here.

I tried to redline it to more reasonable proportions, hopefully that helps.
>> No. 2478
>>2477

Where were you when I posted the lineart of this in /workshop/? Before all the revisions and re-revisions and colouring? Gaaahhhhh.......

Nevertheless, I always appreciate help. Maybe after my mom stops hogging the art computer, I'll be able to tweak this.
>> No. 2480
>>2478
Sorry, I must've missed it. Glad to be of help though.
>> No. 2482
>>2477
The thighs are skinny(along with the rest of their lower bodies), yeah, but I think the hands are ok the way they are now; if you look at the models in-game, everyone's forearms and hands are ginormous.
>> No. 2484
>>2482
But it works because the character models are cartoony and simplistic. When you add details like muscles and the like, retaining the original proportions of the game just don't quite look right.
>> No. 3158
File 131752839344.jpg - (92.66KB , 750x1037 , tf2-hoovybutt.jpg )
3158
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>> No. 3160
>>3158

Those fucking boxers...
>> No. 3161
>>3158

"Why is Heavy carrying peaches? in his hand like that? ....... Wait. Those aren't peaches..."

And then I gusta'd.
>> No. 3164
>>3158
Mmm, do want.
>> No. 3165
>>3158
Ahahaha, nice boxers. I love how he erotically bites his gloves. There's only one thing bothering me and that's the position of his left thumb, but who cares, your stuff is really hot!
>> No. 3172
File 131771038227.jpg - (249.39KB , 1182x1178 , tf2-backseat.jpg )
3172
I don't know where they are. Everyone thought the ugly decor would keep people from fucking there. BUT THEY WERE WRONG. The ugly couch will hide stains of any kind.
>> No. 3173
>>3172
The shape outside the window scares me
>> No. 3174
>>3173

That's Demo's reflection.
>> No. 3175
>>3173
Miss Pauling?!
>> No. 3176
>>3172

It might be the perspective, but sniper’s face is very round.
>> No. 3188
>>3176

I intentionally goofed the perspective here a little, although foreshortening itself is probably what's giving his face a blunter look. Sniper has a pretty heavy brow and realistically, his eyes shouldn't be visible at all- but I said "fuck you perspective, my porn is cartoony!" and drew them anyway so his expression would be more obvious.

And yeah, that's just Demoman's reflection in the window.
>> No. 3189
>>3172
I love the coloring in this one, the colors are so saturated. I really like when people color noses red, it gives characters a nice touch.
Those tan lines on sniper's butt are pretty cute too, I enjoy the details you put on your drawings.
>> No. 3214
>>3172

This is fucking amazing and you should feel accordingly.
>> No. 4380
hi
>> No. 4382
>>4380
C'mon, really? Why bump ancient threads? There's a reason I started a new thread, it's because I drew these things over a year ago. Now I'm gonna' get some joker complaining about mistakes I made in old art, and there's no way I'm going to go back and redo shit from 2011. Is someone trying to send me a subliminal message or something?
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]


Delete Post []
Password  
Report Post
Reason