-  [Home] [WT

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 7045)
Message
BB Codes
Captcha
File
[]
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 2000 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Read the rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Currently 2255 unique user posts. View Catalog

  • Blotter updated: 2013-05-24 Show/Hide Show All

File 130392479285.png - (1.04MB , 1280x800 , Bildschirmfoto 2011-04-27 um 19_08_55.png )
7045 DE No. 7045
In case you feel like sharing yours.

This is the wallpaper on my Macbook now - Thanks a ton for the pic, Furei! Now Perry the Sound Engie has, well, Sound Engie on her school computer. Damn yes.
Expand all images
>> DE No. 7046
File 130392542437.jpg - (800.96KB , 1280x1024 , OldSpiceEngieDesktop.jpg )
7046
Sexy Engies seem to be a theme for me at the moment. Here's my PC desktop.
>> US No. 7054
File 130395261011.png - (1.32MB , 1260x787 , Untitled.png )
7054
>>7046
Pfff, that's an amazing picture. Mind if I ask where you got it?

My background isn't TF2 related at the moment, but I love it.
>> DE No. 7055
>>7054
There you go, dear sir!
http://perrydotto.tumbl*r.com/post/4863328789/anadapta-jumping-on-the-bandwagon-so-late-the

Just remove the *
>> US No. 7056
>>7054

Oh my god where did you get that
>> US No. 7057
File 13039579142.jpg - (91.74KB , 1366x768 , tiny_octo.jpg )
7057
Itty Bitty octopus!
>> US No. 7062
Thanks Perry!

>>7056
http://digitalblasphemy.com/
That guy has talent.
>> AU No. 7117
File 130411738299.jpg - (431.16KB , 1680x1050 , PvZ.jpg )
7117
>>7062
Yes yes yes yes yes
>> No. 7125
File 130414101125.jpg - (1.35MB , 2000x1080 , sollylocksSUPERIORVERSION.jpg )
7125
REUPLOADED BECAUSE DICKSHIT

http://zizifothsi.Hipstr.com/post/5043766384/does-this-make-sense-is-this-even-funny-i-dont ORIGINAL, MUCH SUPERIOR PICTURE. Replace that hipstr fucker with TUMBLFUCKR minus fuck and do your thing and kick a granny. Solly's hair's starring in a L'Oreal commercial, your argument is invalid.
>> DE No. 7149
>>7125 Now i get the urge to see a picture with Soldier and THIS hair on a viking ship, screaming blood and thunder. Oh don´t forget the viking helmet.
>> US No. 7153
File 130426815513.png - (1.17MB , 1440x900 , Screen shot 2011-05-01 at 9_40_28 AM.png )
7153
Haunted Mansion wallpaper because I'm just that sort of dork.
>> US No. 7155
File 13042884355.jpg - (1.88MB , 1920x1200 , usagimamoru.jpg )
7155
Fuck yes, this is my wallpaper. Don't judge me.
>> FI No. 7211
File 130453903212.jpg - (715.13KB , 3840x1080 , spörö.jpg )
7211
Real men have
- two 1080p displays
- a generic green plant wallpaper that comes with Windows
- no desktop icons at all
- something else to add here

Also, captcha: kobutt. Knock-out butt?
>> US No. 7236
File 130463946098.png - (518.05KB , 1278x980 , eridan.png )
7236
I'm such a Homestuck nerd, and this was my favorite panel.
>> US No. 7526
Requesting TF2 wallpaper spam. Or if you want, I can spam all of the ones I have.

In general, most of mine are TF2, Metalocalypse, Batman, or drawings of cute girls playing video games/listening to music.
>> DE No. 7542
>>7526
Make a thread over in /resources/ for that.
>> IT No. 8066
File 130900403864.jpg - (161.74KB , 1440x900 , Medic.jpg )
8066
Medic.
>> US No. 8067
File 130902014111.png - (0.97MB , 1239x755 , Picture 1.png )
8067
I have too many comic WIPs on the left that need to be finished.
>captcha: icisei GAMEFISH
okay
>> US No. 8070
File 130902499472.jpg - (104.52KB , 1365x767 , Capture.jpg )
8070
MEDIC
>> CA No. 8090
File 130907034450.jpg - (153.15KB , 1920x1200 , Also Medic.jpg )
8090
There's usually a sidebar there, but it doesn't have much on it.
>> US No. 8208
File 130938887585.jpg - (70.92KB , 1280x720 , bg.jpg )
8208
My background, made by me... Teehee...
>> CA No. 8219
File 130941466518.jpg - (672.46KB , 1600x900 , sexy.jpg )
8219
You're jelly.
>> No. 8317
File 130980392958.jpg - (424.56KB , 1199x930 , musgants_by_6doug9-d3j1lz4.jpg )
8317
Brb having an eyegasm.

Original found here: http://6doug9.devian tart.com/art/Musgants-213386368

Go ahead and congratulate the artist on having more talent than your average thousand of tartlets combined.
Oh, and to grab a higher quality picture than .jpg.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete Post []
Password  
Report Post
Reason