Hello, all! I'm Stout Shako from TwoRefined Productions (wow, that sounded cheesy!), and I decided to go on the market to get new/additional RPing partners! You might know me for my "Breaking Point" fic on /afanfic/ or my femclass ideas right here on our very own RPG board. ( http://tf2chan.net/afanfic/res/7217.html and http://tf2chan.net/rpg/res/1210.html respectively. )
It's always important to know what to expect out of a potential partner, so here is some more stuff about me.
1) I'm interested in making long term friends out of this, not just an RP partner or two! So if you need someone to talk to but you don't feel like workin' your writer brain, don't be a stranger! I'm there to listen.
2) I like experimenting! Sometimes I'll want to kick off a new RP every other day, sometimes, I'll want to keep the same one going for weeks at a time. Sometimes I'll be in the mood for smut, and the next day I won't. Sometimes I'll do het, and other times gay. With writing, the sky is the limit, and I love exploring my own boundaries! It's a double-edged sword, though, because if I start to feel one RP is getting too repetitive or that it resembles another RP we've already done, I might become disinterested.
3) Communication is key! I don't expect you to share everything with me - especially if you're working towards a big reveal, but if something you planned isn't going your way, or you don't like something I'm doing, let me know! I'll try my absolute best to work with you and get everything worked out.
4) I can RP just about any class (Still working on Demoman - he's just beyond my grasp for some stupid reason!), and generally don't mind femclasses, as long as they are well thought out and fun to interact with. OCs are okay, too. Just be warned, that, as far as OCs go, I tend to only do "classes with names", personally. But, again. If they're fun, I'd be happy to have 'em.
5) I'm okay with a lot of things, I just realized! So, here's a list of things I will NOT do, or just plain don't like. Mostly, it's kink-related. No specific order.
>Scat play; Pedophilia (outside of a sad back story or two); Watersports; Vomit play (It's actually a phobia of mine); Necrophilia; Bestiality; Furries (TF2 bugs and Tentaspy are fine, though); Amputees; Whiny, chronically helpless characters; excessive melodrama (notice I said EXCESSIVE! What fun would it be if our characters didn't constantly get into things, huh?); and godmodding without permission!
6) While I love and admire dedication, too much "neediness" can be a huge bummer. Keep in mind, I have a job and friends in real life, too! Just try not to have your whole life revolve around me, is all I ask. (It's happened many times before, and was not pleasant for anyone.)
That's all I can think of right now. If you want to give this a try, hit me up at the email on my fancy lil' ol' name, and we'll work things out from there. Piece off and bless your face. And if you sneezed while reading this post, bless you! Boop!