, skyrim roaring dragon.jpg
Some of the more interesting stuff if you don't feel like listening through it all.
* There will be three combat skills; Onehanded, Twohanded, and Archery.
* Perks, each skill will have its own "perk tree", which allows you to specialize in e.g. maces, which gives you advantages when fighting with a mace. Currently there's about 280 perks, ranks included.
* They're messing about with letting your character shapechange, but it's not clear if it will make it to the final game.
* Same with mounts.
* There's some crafting skills, like smithing, that's going into the stealth category. Curiously, alchemy will end up in that set as well.
* You will be able to hire companions, and become their friends. Their depth of personality will be sacrificed in favor of a large number of different companions though, sadly.
* There will be factions, some of them are returning.
* Five or six regions that they're trying to make unique so the landscape isn't all gritty, snowy mountain regions.
* They're probably not gonna enable Kinect or PS Move.
* You will also level much faster than in the previous games.